My life is in a completely different place than I ever thought that it would be and that's what I love about it.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My winter coat

Well, today was the premiere of my blue pea coat for the season. Which means that it was really cold for the first time today. We ended up camping out at the boys apt for almost 7 hours today because we didn't want to face the rain and the wind. But when we finally went outside it was vicious. My umbrella flipped inside out, my entire front was soaked, and my shoes squished with every step. So we treated ourselves to a wonderful dinner at a restaurant very close to our house, which was its biggest draw. I have a love/hate relationship with my winter coat. I love it because its cute, it goes with almost everything, and it has magenta lining. I hate it because I wore it literally almost every day during the winter last year. You just get sick of it really. And it is the symbol of cold and wet. But for right now its something fun to accessorize with, so I'm just going to go with it. Look for pictures coming soon of my new cute hat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss that blue pea coat - and the girl whose warm body snuggles inside of it.

how did the dinner go?

miss you.

xoxo

5:20 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

so sad! you're not wearing your awesome Alcott coat? is it not that cold yet?

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Ms. Hughey said...

i'm back in blogging land!! at least you don't have "the green monster" to wear. hey remember me, i'm the girl in bright green... every day.

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home