My life is in a completely different place than I ever thought that it would be and that's what I love about it.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seasons

If there is something that I am sure about in life, it is that there are seasons in life. As of right now, I know that I am in a season of "waiting" and foreseeable "boredom". This is severely different from my season of living in a beautiful foreign country and bring busy every moment of my life. But it's OK that my current season is so severely different. I think that's why we have seasons so we can learn can be content in all situations just like Paul said...i think in Phillipians, but I'm not sure. So here I am learning how to adjust once again. That's something that I don't think will ever change about my life.

So just like Ecclesiastes and the Mama's and the Papa's have said...there is a season for everything...there is a season...turn, turn, turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home