My life is in a completely different place than I ever thought that it would be and that's what I love about it.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Most Recent Developments



This is my new niece Elizabeth Kelly...but we choose to call her Ellie. She was only 4 pounds when she was born, so as you've probably already guessed she was premature...to be exact 7 week premature! Check out how big my brother's hand is in comparison to her little head.








The next development is that my BANGS ARE BACK! I always feel more trendy, when I have my bangs. Even though this is a terrible picture of me you get the idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great name! (especially since my name is Kelly Elizabeth :)

So beautiful, take good care of her!

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

yay bangs! I imagined that you were wearing our Marshalls twin brown shirts....but it was just me hallucinating....

4:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bangs, bangs and more bangs - loves them! (I channeled Gayle for this comment)

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home